Financing Tips When Writing an Offer to Buy a Rental
So, you understand financing for buying your next property, and you're ready to go out in search of a property to buy.
There are a few financing-related tips that might help set you up for success, improve the odds of getting your offer accepted, getting the best price and terms on your offer, and make your life easier.
That's what we will discuss in this mini-class.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- What you should have done (and in hand) before you go look at properties?
- What you absolutely need before you write an offer on a rental property?
- What you can do with your lendeer to give yourself that extra edge when writing an offer to buy a property?
- Why you should get a pre-approval letter with your MAXIMUM loan amount from your lender... even if you never intend to ever go close to your maximum.
- Why waiting until the last minute can make you miss out on the very best deals
- The pros and cons of using the max or the offer price on your pre-approval letter
- Plus much more...